Foster healthy sleep for your babe with Pure Core Crib Mattress with DRY waterproof cover. The dry cover protects your crib mattress from accidents with a non-vinyl waterproof backing and features a soft cotton face for baby's comfort. For your peace of mind and babe's safety, all Babyletto mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified, hypoallergenic, and free from chemical flame retardants.
Assembled Dimensions: 52.00"L x 27.75"W x 5.00"H
Assembled Weight: 11.00lbs
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This mattress has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- WATERPROOF REMOVABLE COVER: The soft and breathable dry cover with PVC-free waterproof backing made with food-grade polyethylene protects the mattress against accidents, is easy to wipe down, and helps keep moisture out. The elasticated seam makes it easy-to-remove for washing
- 2-STAGE & LIGHTWEIGHT: This is a 2-stage dual-sided mattress with a firm supportive side for infants and can be flipped to a softer side for toddlers
- STANDARD CRIB SIZE: Designed to fit a standard crib
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Breath easy knowing this mattress is allergen resistant
- SAFE FOR BABE: Passes all government flammability requirements and the 100% recyclable polyester core is free of chemical flame retardants, allergens, polyurethane, and soy foam, vinyl (PVC), PFC's, synthetic latex, and dyes
- WARRANTY: 10 year warranty for mattress, 1 year warranty for cover
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.