The Homelegance Bedding Collection presents our line of gel-infused memory foam mattresses that form to your body, creating a customized sleep experience that is as unique as you are. The fabric covering the mattress contains Tencel, a breathable material that allows for a comfortable night's sleep no matter the season. Our 6-inch mattress features double layer construction that consists of: 1-inch gel-infused memory foam and 5-inches of high-density base foam. The Homelegance Bedding Collection's selection creates the perfect fit for your personal sleep experience. Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Gross Weight: 29.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 24.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 38 x 74 x 6H
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Made of sustainable material, Tencel is a breathable, anti-bacterial fabric that greatly enhances sleep quality
- CertiPUR-US certified foam meets the standard for content emissions and durability
- Comfort level: firm
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Easy set up: cut away the thick plastic warp, unroll the mattress and allow up to 48 hours for mattress to fully expand to its proper shape and size.
- Fabric Color: White
- Fabric Content: Main: 70% polyester, 30% tencel; bottom: 100% polyester
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 3.2159
- Package Dimension: 11.75 x 11.75 x 40.25H
- Piece per Carton: 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.