The Homelegance Bedding Collection presents our line of gel-infused memory foam mattresses that form to your body, creating a customized sleep experience that is as unique as you are. The fabric covering the mattress contains Tencel, a breathable material that allows for a comfortable night's sleep no matter the season. Our 10-inch mattresses features a triple layer construction that consists of: 2.5-inch gel-infused memory foam, 1.5-inches of plush foam and 6-inches of high-density base foam - and are offered in Twin, Full, Queen, Eastern King, California King, Eastern Twin XL, California Twin XL, split Twin XL Eastern King, split Twin XL California King and Display Cube. The Homelegance Bedding Collection's selection creates the perfect fit for your personal sleep experience. Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Gross Weight: 104.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 94.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 72 x 84 x 10H
- Country of Origin: Canada
- 2.5" gel-infused memory foam
- 1.5" plush foam
- 6" density base foam
- Comfort level: medium
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Easy set up: cut away the thick plastic warp, unroll the mattress and allow up to 48 hours for mattress to fully expand to its proper shape and size.
- 2 mattresses to create one split California King bed
- Fabric Color: White
- Fabric Content: Main: 70% polyester, 30% tencel; bottom: 100% polyester
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 10.9820
- Piece per Carton: 1
||10" California King Twin Gel Mattress
||15.75 x 15.75 x 38.25H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.