Inspired by American industrialization, a time when things were built with great care and intended to last for generations, the Highlands Collection cases feature clean lines, substantial posts, extra deep drawers and a beautiful driftwood or espresso finish enhanced by the DURA-Brush TM finishing process. Bench built from solid pine the cases blend easily into any décor.Finish Options:
- Desk Dimensions: 48.75l x 23.75w x 30h
- A large work area measuring 48.75w x 23.75d providing plenty of usable space.
- Two drawers positioned at the left of the kneehole are perfectly sized for pens, pencils paper and other necessities.
- Finished drawer interiors: The drawer interiors are stained and finished to match the exterior finish.
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Bench built using kiln dried SOLID Pine.
- For added strength , the case good backs are inset and screwed in place.
- Anti-tip kit included for your childs safety.
- Full Extension, Side-Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Outfitted with 5 solid iron oil rubbed bronze drawer pulls with a matte finish.
- Dimensions: 48.75l x 10.5w x 18h
- A broad top, 10.5" deep is perfect height and depth for extra storage.
- Standing 18 tall the hutch is separated into two compartments.
- The compartment on the left houses an adjustable shelf, and the compartment on the right is open and allows for maximum use of the desk top surface.
- Cord management has been integrated into the larger compartment on the right.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.